Thursday 6 November 2014

HIS MOM IS RACIST!

A few months ago I met an amazing guy, we clicked from the word go. He treated me like a princess, we fell in love. He told me his story, he was found in a rubbish bin, his mother had abandoned him. Luckily he was adopted by good people , they raised him well I must add.........so he than decided to let me meet his parents(had I known, I wasn't going to agree to meet them).

As I walked in the way his mom looked at me with disgust, I was crushed, I knew she hated me. I felt unwelcome in that house, although my boyfriend tried to make relax, it wasn't working. Days after that meeting I realised that my boyfriend was becoming distant, I asked him about it and he just dropped a bombshell on me...."my parents don't like you okay, they are disappointed that I'm dating a black girl". Amazing isn't it?? 20 years later.....race is still an issue. Funny thing is, my boyfriend is black much darker than me, what I don't understand is , how did they accept him? Or maybe since they raised him, he's suddenly white/coloured?

Anyway we had to break up because every time my boyfriend and I spoke on the phone his mom constantly shouted at him and threatened to kick him out, like really now? In the 20 years I have lived on earth, this is my first encounter of racist behaviour I've ever experienced. Its sad that his mother is still imprisoning herself, all I can say is if she hates me, than she hates her own son as well because he is BLACK like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment